A New Lease on Life from Psoriatic Arthritis
Jeff Westrom is celebrating the 25th anniversary of his advertising company, J.W. Morton & Associates this month... and he's doing it with a whole new lease on life.
- He describes himself as a sculptor at heart, a woodworker at home, and someone who prefer to be on his feet than sitting at a computer.
- He says the more a project gets from 8 1/2 x 11, the happier he is.
- But just over a year ago, sitting at a computer was about all Jeff could do without feeling the pain.
- He or she had been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, a condition that many times comes hand in hand with psoriasis.
- He had incredible pain in his feet, angles, wrists and hands joints.
- According to him on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst) his / her pain was consistently at a 7 or 8 everyday with no settlement.
- He couldn't open a can of pickles by himself.
- It hurt simply to get up and let the dog out.
- He was miserable.
Like many Flexcin customers, Jeff wanted to find an all-natural answer for his pain before trying prescription drugs. He didn't want to deal with the side effects that can come hand-in-hand with lots of pharmaceuticals. He came across Flexcin with CM8 on the internet as he read blog after blog that compared it with other arthritis and joint pain supplements on the market. Jeff is a guy who does his research. After a great deal of reading up on Flexcin and the main ingredients like CM8 and glucosamine, he decided to give it a shot. Jeff says he'll never forget the day he started taking Flexcin, a day many people will remember what they were doing when they heard the news...the day Michael Jackson passed away, June 25th of this year.
5 Worst Foods For Chronic Joint Pain
http://morganmassage.com/101superfoods Every day, millions of people are affected by debilitating chronic joint pain. If you have a hard time exercising or ...
Does Food Effect Your Pain? According to researchers at Johns Hopkins, There s no denying that there is a strong connection between what you eat and how you feel, and the difference is likely to become more and more apparent the older you get. (Johns Hopkins Health...
Within Weeks Jeff's Pain Did Start to Disappear
He says he first noticed a difference in his feet and angles, and soon the pain began to diminish in his hands and wrists also. His initial goal was to eliminate the four Ibuprofen he had been taking each day from his diet. Today he's down to only one and says his pain degree has dropped to a 1 out of 10! Before Flexcin he was unable to do some of the things he wants most such as home remodeling and concluding work. Today, he's to enjoying his remodeling projects around the house and using his hands to finish elaborate woodworking projects.
- Jeff tells us that the supplements have not only improved his physical wellness but his mental wellbeing also.
- Emotionally he is much happier and enjoying life again now that it doesn't hurt to walk or use his hands.