Causes of Back Pain
Whatever the nature of the back pain, this is generally caused by muscle imbalance.
What is Muscle Imbalance?
You may have noticed that sometimes the muscles in your one leg are tighter, stronger or weaker than the opposing muscles in the other leg. This disparity in strength or functionality between the two muscles or groups of muscles is called muscle imbalance.
- Our body is constantly experiencing a competition between the two groups of opposing muscles.
- We become conscious of this competition only when there is a noticeable imbalance, which expresses itself in form of pain.
How to Cure Gout in 24 hours Naturally
http://draxe.com/ In this video, I'm going to share with you my top 6 home remedies for gout. Gout is caused by uric acid build up in the body. First I want to go ...
Why Does Muscle Imbalance Cause Pain?
When the muscles shed the total amount, they tend to pull the bones and joints out of their normal position. This results in a kind of unevenness, stress or disturbance which causes pain.
- The muscle groups in our thighs, hips and torso determine the position and curvature of our spine.
- Any imbalance among these muscle groups pulls the spine and the body out of its normal alignment.
- This causes an increase in the level of stress on the muscles, joints and bones.
Even a tiny imbalance in the muscles can, over the time, exert a huge amount of uneven pressure and cause wear and tear especially of the vertebrae, discs, spine and the muscles that support it. It leads to malfunctioning of the body which results in pain. It is just like the automobile tires going out of place. The resultant imbalance causes fast wear and tear of the car alone.
Factors that Cause the Muscle Imbalance
The way we use your body affects the functioning of our muscle groups. For example, actions, exercises, games, athletics and sports such as golf, gardening, running, workouts on treadmills in gyms, horse riding, lifting the weight, the way we sit, stand and walk and go about our work involve the use of muscles all the time. Virtually any carelessness in any our routine activities might cause imbalance in their position.
- Of late, cars and computers have become an integral part of our life and work.
- Both these activities involve long hours of sitting in one position.
- The muscle imbalance pinches our nerves and causes pressure on them.
- It results in rigidity and inflammation in the muscles, tissues in the legs, rear, hips and shoulders.
- Together they pull the hips and spine out of alignment and cause all kinds of back pain.
Article Tags: causes of back pain, muscle imbalance, lower back pain, reduced back pain, lower back pain, for sciatica, neck pain, pain relief, causes of lower back pain, lower back soreness treatment, spine pain exercise, lower back pain relief, chronic lower back discomfort.
Muscle Imbalance and Chronic Injuries
The Cause of Back Pain.
Causes of Lower Back Pain During Pregnancy and How to Decrease Them
What Causes Lower Back Discomfort and how to Avoid it.
Back Pain: Five Major Cause of Back Pain
Back Pain: Trigger Points The cause of Back again Pain.
Herniated Discs: Herniated Discs a Major Cause of Back Pain
Back Pain Causes: Spinal Degeneration a major Cause of Back Pain.