Dissolving Gout Crystals Naturally and Fast
Dissolving gout crystals doesn't require drugs, you can break down them naturally. Here, you'll find a secret way to get rid of gout crystals using a simple grocery product.
First though, before we know how to get rid of gout crystals naturally, it's probably best in the event that we consider the cause of gout, and, why you may not want to use drug-based remedies to be able to cure your gout.
- As you probably already know just your own gout is caused by uric acid crystals that have formed in your joint(s).
- And you probably also know that these are formed when you have relatively high levels of uric acid in your blood.
- But did you know that uric acid is actually a byproduct of the metabolizing process that goes on in your body?
- Cells in your body have chemical compounds called 'purines' that produce uric acid.
- But purines also exist in your food, which is important, as you'll see below.
And So to Mainstream Medical Treatment
There are drugs to reduce inflammation and relieve pain that do that very well. But they don't break up gout uric acid. However, there are other drugs that, whilst they cannot really 'dissolve' crystals, can reduce uric acid levels in your blood.
- But more and more gout victims find themselves being attracted to natural remedies for gout that can do everything that drugs can do.
- And without the horrible side effects of those drugs.
The Best Remedies for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief contains herbal ingredients developed to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol includes only the best quality active ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to work synergistically for optimum results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all integrated into this unique gout formula. Decreasing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to alleviate the flare-ups related to gout.
Click Here to Learn More »
- So, what's this 'secret' natural remedy for dissolving gout crystals?
- It really is baking soda.
- Yes, the baking soda you may well have in a kitchen drawer can dissolve your uric acid crystals.
- And not only dissolve the crystals, but also help raise the solubility of uric acid itself, and, maximise body fluids volume.
- This helps you to excrete uric acid more effectively out of your body, thus helping to lower your overall uric acid levels.
Gout Treatment Gout is a very painful rheumatic condition related to arthritis which has no cure, but has effective management techniques. One of the most traditional form of treatment is medication prescribed by a physician. However, there are alternative cures...
Here's How to Break Up Your Gout Crystals Using Baking Soda...
Thoroughly mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) in a large glass of water. Drink 1 glass before bedtime, a glass in the morning, and a glass every 2 - 4 hours in between meals. Follow this particular routine everyday until your gout symptoms abate.
- Important: Never take more than the equivalent of 4 teaspoons of baking soda in a 24 hour period.
- And, since it is very high in sodium, change to a low-sodium diet and stop putting salt on or in your food.
- Plus, if you suffer from high blood pressure, see your doctor for advice before trying this remedy.
Gout with a cortisone injection for relief
Dr. Leo Krawetz of Healthy Feet Podiatry in Tampa and Brooksville Florida explains gout and treatments for an acute gout attack. In this video Dr. Leo Krawetz ...
- The above remedy has been shown to be effective, but, is really only of use in the course of an attack.
- You really don't want to be taking it once the attack has abated and the crystals have been wiped out.
- It has too much sodium for that.
- But you do need to prevent your uric acid rising again and causing you to have repeated gout attacks.
- You need to do this because of the dangers of permanently damaged joints and kidney problems associated with long term recurring gout.
Now there are many natural ways to help do this, but your diet -- bear in mind purines in food above? -- and other things like your lifestyle, weight, family history, and so on. must all be addressed as well, if you are to prevent further gout attacks with their inherent dangers.
For more information on how to get fast gout pain relief, plus, prevent your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and find out how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs using horrible side effects.