Facts and Fallacies about Home remedies for Gout
So much has been said and written about home remedies for gout, it may often lead people into confusion as to what is true and what is not. Let us tackle some matters about gout and separate each fact from the fallacy:
There are no definite natural home remedies regarding gout to prevent gout aches and pains from recurring. No matter how many people claim this which home remedy took away their gout pains for good, this is not at all true. Different treatments have different effects on different people. This is one reason why until now, there still is no certain cure for gout and gout pains.
- Losing weight can make a gout sufferer control his or her gout attacks far better.
- Losing weight means lessening the pressure on your own joints while suffering from gout pains.
- Losing weight may also mean that the levels of your uric acid may have gone down.
- Still, losing weight does not mean you are costfree from gout and may still encounter gout attacks from time to time.
- Gout-friendly diet is one that includes plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and only a portion of meat, oily fish and chicken meat.
- This is the basic gout diet.
- Fad diet programs highly publicized in magazines as well as books as the latest wonders should not be gobbled up also easily.
- Again, different strokes for different folks.
Oily Fish Have Better Benefits Compared to Other Meat Products
Eating oily fish like sardines, sardines, kippers, large mackerel, pilchards and tuna twice in a week but only in small portions, help reduce gout swelling. This is due to the fact that oily fish and cod liver oil contain omega 3 fatty acids which has an anti-inflammatory effect.
All-Natural Gout Treatment: Natural Relief for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with all natural botanicals developed to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol includes the pharma-grade quality ingredients that have been clinically developed to deliver the best results. Goutezol's ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all combined into this special gout formula. Lowering uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to ease the symptoms associated with gout.
Read More about This Product »
Eating citrus fruits can cause gout attacks. Food substances have different types of acid, hence, there is no medical support to the claim that citrus acid triggers gout attacks.
- Aubergines or even eggplants, tomatoes and red peppers can cause gout attacks.
- There is no general evidence in support of this.
- Although some people may have experienced gout attacks to be able to these foods as an allergic reaction but only in isolated or rare cases.
Again, different people have different responses to different foods. Beside, you should not discount the fact that tomatoes are beneficial as a good source of Vitamin c, which helps lessen uric acid crystallization.
- Green lipped mussels and seaweeds can be beneficial as gout remedies.
- This might be true in isolated cases but not as a general treatment, since there is no medical evidence to support this.
Cider Vinegar, Selenium, and Molasses are Also Effective Gout Remedies
The effects of these remedies have been touted as placebo effects or mind over matter results. They have also been cited as causes for allergic reactions, for this reason it is not generally advised as gout remedy.
How To Get Rid Of GOUT PAIN (INFLAMMATORY ARTHRITIS) With Home Remedies
HOW TO TREAT GOUT ATTACK? FIND out the best home remedies for gout pain (inflammatory arthritis). Gout is characterized by sudden, severe attacks of ...
As a rule, home remedies for gout usually are not discouraged because there are some cases that they were highly effective. However, medical researchers have a reason to believe that the physiology of certain individuals contribute largely in creating a positive or negative a reaction to these home remedies for gout.
The combination of physical characteristics and hereditary compositions differ from one person to another, hence some people may react in a different way for each type of remedy.
Clinical tests try to arrive at home remedies for gout that will produce benefits to a great number of people, who are more or less in the same levels of body condition and metabolic compositions.
Alvin Hopkinson is a leading researcher in the area of treatments and gout treatment. Know how you can have immediate gout relief using proven natural home remedies, all without using harmful medications or even drugs. Visit his site today at http://www.goutremoval.com.