Gout Causes and Symptoms and Foods to Avoid and Treatment to get rid of Gout
Gout (also called metabolic arthritis) is a disease created by a build up of uric acid. In this condition, monosodium urate or uric acid crystals are deposited on the articular cartilage of joints, tendons and surrounding tissues due to elevated concentrations of uric acid in the blood stream. This provokes an inflammatory reaction of the tissues.
Read more on Home Remedies regarding Gout and Home remedies with regard to Arthritis and also visit on Herbal House Remedies
Gout symptom: A gout symptom can come on very suddenly and with no warnings. It is best to start treating gout immediately, or it can become more painful and lead to joint deformities. (Natural remedies for gout are usually discussed below). A typical gout symptom includes: Rapid severe pain in the big toe is actually the most common gout symptom. The affected joints can become very tender and swollen, and can feel warm. The skin on the combined turns reddish. Hardest attacks last a few hours to a few days. In rare cases, it can last weeks. Some people experience additional illness symptoms such as fever or chills, and an increased heart beat. The inflammation from your uric uric acid can lead to bursitis.
Treatment For Acute Gout Attack - Manipal Hospital
The video begins by describing uric acid metablism in the body and the conditions that lead to gout. The effects of gout on the body are then discussed followed ...
Causes of gout: Although genetics can be a factor in the occurrence of gout, there are other causes that can lead to an increase of uric acid in the blood. They include: Being overweight, excessive alcohol consumption, and irregular kidney function all increase the risk of getting gout. Certain drugs are known to cause uric levels to rise. They contain insulin, some antibiotics, cyclosporine, low dose aspirin, and others. This is another reason that gout natural remedies have become so popular.
Treating Gout Alternatively: Five Simple Ways People around the globe are suffering from gout a lot. As gout is a very painful disease you have to be very careful from the very beginning. There are many medicines in the market for preventing gout. But these medications generally help to reduce...
Injury to a joint. High blood pressure. Low thyroid hormone levels, called thyroid problems. Consumption of foods with high levels of purines. Purines are the chemicals in food that are metabolized by the body into uric acid. Meals known to increase uric acid consist of shellfish, organ beef (liver, kidney), red meat, alcohol, dried peas, creamy sauces and anchovies.
- Prevention Drinking a lot of water, six or more glasses a day, will help the body to excrete more uric acid.
- Water also decreases the chances of getting kidney stones.
- Maintaining a proper weight, and getting regular exercise cuts down on the risk and severity of gout attacks.
- Avoid foods with high levels of purines.
- As we mentioned before, foods with high purine levels include shellfish, alcohol consumption, organ meat, creamy sauces, dehydrated peas, etc.
- Foods known to decrease the occurrence of gout include: dairy, foods high in potassium, black cherry juice, blueberries and fresh lemon juice.
- Immediately treating gout will not allow it to get worse.
- We can go over treatment, and treatments for gout in more detail.