Joint Pain Can Affect One or more Joints
Joint pain can affect one or more joints.
- While there is no cure for joint pain, you can get relief.
- The treatments range from changes in your lifestyle, drugs, medical equipment and/or surgery.
- Lose weight: If you are overweight lose the extra weight.
- Studies show losing as few as 11 pounds can cut the risk of osteoarthritis of the knee by Fifty percent.
Exercise: Get a physical therapist to build up an exercise program that's right for you. Don't get caught in this vicious cycle: Your joint pain prevents you from working out, after that causes your joints to be able to become weak further and your condition in order to worsen.
Water Workouts, Biking, walking, just low-impact workout's which won't put pressure on your joints.
Wear excellent, soft, cushiony shoes.
- You smoke, quit.
- Smoking affects bone health as well as your response to treatment.
- Joint pain can be caused by many types of injuries or conditions.
- No matter what the cause is, joint pain can be very troublesome.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that causes stiffness and pain in the joints.
- Osteoarthritis involves growth of bone spurs and degeneration of cartilage at a joint.
- It is quite common in those over 45 years old and can cause joint pain.
List of Possible Causes:
Gout (especially found in the big toe)
- Some suggestions:
- List of Possible Causes:
- Epstein-Barr viral syndrome
- Measles (rubeola)
- Rheumatic fever
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Septic arthritis
Unusual exertion or overuse, including strains or sprains.
Food Items to be Strictly Avoided by Gout Patients Gout is undoubtedly one of the most common and painful ailments that affects mankind. It is a result of accumulation of uric acid in the form of crystals in joints and tissues. It starts from the major portions of the body like the big toe and then...
When you could have fever not associated with the flu.
When your joint pain lasts for more than 3 nights.
When you have severe, unexplained joint pain, especially if you have other unexplained symptoms.
Your health care provider will perform a physical exam and ask you about your medical history.
- Which joint hurts?
- Will be the pain on one side or both sides?
Eating to Ease Arthritis Pain - Foods to Avoid with Arthritis
Other information regarding NUTRITION : http://9eb1e-sazn0t5z7kwio9vh1kp8.hop.clickbank.net/ (The Truth About Fat Burning Foods ) Do aches and pains ...
Did this pain begin suddenly and severely, or perhaps gradually and mildly?
What started your own pain?
Have You Injured Your Joint?
Have you had an illness or fever?
Does moving the joint reduce the pain or make it worse?
Do medicines, massage, or applying heat reduce the pain?
There any numbness?
- Are your joints stiff in the morning?
- If so, how long will the particular stiffness last?
Tests that could be done include:
CBC or Blood Differential
Procedure called arthrocentesis may be needed to get rid of fluid from the sore joint.