Natural Arthritis Medication to the Rescue!
No matter which type of arthritis you suffer from, whether it is osteoarthritis, gout, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis or any one of the myriad forms of this disease, you need a safe and effective treatment. Attention is actually turning towards natural arthritis pain relief that is safe and viable for long term utilize.
- There has been quite a scare recently due to the recall of Vioxx a Cox-2 inhibitor from the NSAIDS family of drugs.
- Vioxx was a major drug for arthritis pain relief.
- Sufferers are worried and wondering which drugs are safe and which one may be next to be removed from the market.
All Drugs Have Side Effects, There's No Disputing that
Absolutely suit how dangerous are these types of side effects and are they worse than the disease they are supposed to help? In the case ofVioxx, the side effects were increased risk of heart attack or stroke. Deadly stuff!
- Unfortunately some side effects will only show up in time.
- No matter how well a drug is investigated and tested.
- The actual questionHow many other time bombs are hiding out there?" is valid and is currently being investigated.
- So where does this leave the unfortunate person seeking arthritis pain relief?
- Well the best thing is not to get caught up in the hype in the press.
- Keep in touch with your arthritis doctor of rheumatologist to get the up to date news on what's available and what's "safe" to take at the moment.
Natural arthritis medicine is a viable and safe choice that can be obtained with confidence while waiting for the dust to settle on the NSAIDS discussion. Some people have experienced dramatic respite from taking these natural remedies as well as have decided that a natural remedy for arthritis is the answer to minimizing arthritis pain while being free of the particular worry over dangerous side effects.
Acupuncture for Arthritis
Acupuncture is an additional natural remedy for arthritis. Acupuncture requires the use of needles in order to induce energy centres in the body for successful pain relief. Massage therapy will manage to benefit most types of arthritis, especially fibromyalgia, as it relaxes the muscles. Likewise the application of heat can have a soothing and pain relieving effect.
Arthritis and Exercise
Exercise is great for arthritis as well. Gentle exercises such as yoga, pilates, swimming and also walking are usually suitable. Stretch well before training and in the case of an attack of gout, wait until the pain and inflammation has subsided before starting.
So there is natural arthritis relief available for those wanting to get away from drugs and their side effects or for those wanting more information on arthritis to expand their treatment options. Those natural arthritis treatments are safe, effective and put you in control of the disease. Remember though to be able to usually seek professional medical advice at all times.
Visit our website to learn more using Nucleus content for patient engagement and content marketing: http://www.nucleushealth.com/ This 3D medical animation ...
About the author:Wendy Owen is a natural health writer and researcher. visit her site at http://www.natural-arthritis-medication.com for arthritis information and a natural arthritis remedy.