Natural Gout Remedies (Like Apple Cider Vinegar)
- There are many natural gout remedies, like apple cider vinegar, available to you.
- Just too many in order to talk about here.
- But what I have done is to list 5 effective natural gout remedies that you can try in the home, to start off with.
- Yes, and I've incorporated apple cider vinegar!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often a very popular natural gout remedy. When taken as a drink, apple cider vinegar works by altering body pH to help relieve high uric acid levels in the blood.2 to 3teaspoons in a large glass of water x 3 times daily.
- Used topically, it can help to reduce inflammation and pain. 1/2 cup vinegar in 3 cups of hot water.
- Soak affected area (most most likely the foot) for around 30 minutes.
Ensure that the vinegar you useis the natural, un-distilled, unpasteurized vinegar with the sediment (mother) in the bottom.
Hot and Cold Compresses
Many people don't know about this kind of natural gout remedy. Alternating hot and cold could help to reduce pain and swelling and to help break-up crystals in the joints.
- Use a very hot compress for 3 minutes after that a cold for 30 seconds.
- Always finish on cold.
These have great anti-inflammatory properties and so can be a very effective natural gout treatment, since lots of sufferers can testify to.
- Add 1 tablespoon of seeds to 2 cups of water and boil until the seeds tend to be soft.
- Strain over seeds and drink 1/2 cup of the 'tea' 4 times a day.
Note: The seeds are a diuretic so avoid this remedy if you are pregnant or have any kidney problems whatsoever.
Effective Natural Gout Treatment
http://info-haven.com/Gout-Treatment/ This is an easy to follow step-by-step gout remedy system, with the most comprehensive natural gout treatment information ...
- Eat plenty of berry, especially oranges, tangerines, etc., and you can also take it in supplement form.
- Don't take too much though, because any abrupt change in uric acid can actually trigger a gout attack.
Vitamin B Complex
Complex is yet another efficient natural gout remedy which a lot of people don't know about. It works by converting uric acid into a variety of otherwise harmless parts.
- Suggested doses tend to be 1 to 3 x 50mg full B complicated each day.
- But check with your doctor to make sure this is okay for you.
- So there you have 5 natural gout remedies; apple cider vinegar, hot and cold compresses, celery seeds, vitamin c, and, B complex.
- Try them where appropriate and see how you get on.
Long Term Problems With Recurring Gout
The other thingto be aware of though, is that there are many other issues that you need to address in order to successfully prevent your gout returning time and time again. Things such as diet, weight, lifestyle issues, etc.
And you also need to be aware that recurring gout can, in time, leave you with kidney problems, high blood pressure, and even permanently damaged joints. Plus, when you have had also one attack, you're now extremely more likely to have more.
The Gout Treatment Report
To stop this kind of happening to you, please now go to the Gout Treatment Report where you'll also getthe facts ona devastatingly simple 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is a nutritional expert specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.