Olive Leaf Tea for Gout
Gout is a form of arthritis which really means it causes joint pain. Usually gout sufferers experience terrible pain in the big toe but other areas may be affected as well. Gout occurs because there is an accumulation of uric acid in the blood. Eventually the concentration of uric acid is so great that crystals form and therefore are transferred in the joints. Perhaps more alarmingly the crystals can also build up in the major organs of the body. So, if this of gout is felt it needs to be dealt with. All those crystals need to be eradicated before they can cause any organ damage.
Gout is a Serious Problem and Medical Attention Should be Sought (and Indeed Followed)
But there are ways to help the medics. Some herbal remedies regarding gout can be quite effective in speeding along recovery. If you are taking medication its a good idea to let your physician know about any herbal solutions you take too.
- Since gout is a build up of uric acid it would seem appropriate in order to find a way to reduce uric acid in the blood.
- One effective way is to promote urine production.
- When our bodies are in balance urine requires uric acid out of your body naturally.
- So if we produce more urine and indeed urinate more often we should be able to get rid of some excess uric acid.
- Makes sense doesn't it?
- Firstly drinking plenty of water is crucial.
- A body which is dehydrated will not function properly and will not be able to flush the uric acid from the blood efficiently.
All-Natural Remedies for GoutGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with calming botanicals developed to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Decreasing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to eliminate the symptoms associated with gout.
Read More about This Product »
Increasing Urine Production If You Take Some Form of Diuretic can be a Good Idea
Olive leaf has been taken as a diuretic since Biblical times so this is one leaf worth considering for those who have gout. In 1993 a study In Japan concluded that drinking four cups of olive leaf tea a day for three weeks could increase urine production by up to 15%. Increased urine production cuts down on concentration of uric acid in the blood which is the thing you really want to do for those who have gout!
6 Home Remedies For Gout In The Knee That You Can Try
Better and convenient life conditions have led to certain harmful effects as far as the health conditions of human beings are concerned. These effects can be ...
In Search of Healers for Joint Pain People suffering from arthritis, gout or accidental injury have one common problem. They are in order to withstand unbearable discomfort in their joints. People, that, via medication, have once got relief, are also scared with the apprehension that...
There will be much more work that needs to be done on the possible benefits of olive leaf tea, but so far, all indications are very positive. There have been no major side effects reported possibly which is great news. Though, since olive leaf has also been found to lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels it should be taken under medical supervision by those with low blood pressure and diabetes sufferers.
- Gout often runs in families so if you think you are at risk of suffering from gout, taking olive leaf tea or olive leaf extract might be a good idea.
- That way you may well prevent this painful ailment.
- Taking the olive leaf in tea form seems the most sensible option as that way you also keep hydrated which is very important.
- The author is researching more olive leaf benefits as well as every aspect of the olive fruit.
- See our own website Almost all That's Olive.